This Natural Sweetener is one of our favourite sweeteners made with only apples. We usually use it in our sweet recipes: crepes (Easy Mini Crepes), muffins (Cherry Chocolate Muffins), pancakes, brownies, waffles… everything you can imagine. It is easy and very versatile. This sweetener is appropiate for everyone.
We like to add cinnamon for some fall hint, but you could leave it out or add other spices like ginger, nutmeg, or clove! Also, we love the chuncky texture, but we like to blend it if we want it as a Natural Sweetener in our desserts. So you can blend it smooth or smash it a little bit if you prefer.
This Vegan Applesauce is one of our favourite Natural Sweeteners made with ONLY APPLES. Sweeten your favourite desserts: crepes, muffins, waffles...
- 4-5 apples (we like red ones)
- Peel and cut the apples in little cubes. You can use whatever apple you want, if the apple is sweeter, the better.
- Boil them in hot water until soft (5 min).
- Once they are soft, transfer them to a food processor of small blender and blend them.
- Transfer them to a small glass jar and store it refrigerated for 1 week. You can also freeze them in reusable bags or tupper ware.