This Pink Hummus is a basic creamy and indulgent sauce to DIP in with raw veggies, bread or crackers. It is so simple to make and you only need few ingredients and 5 minutes. The beautiful pink color is created by beetroots and the creaminess by Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Tahini.It is the perfect DIP to prepare with other savoury and sweet sauces to create a beautiful DIP Table like the one we assembled:In this Colourful Table you will find four different dips: Pink Hummus and Edamame Spread (savoury ones) and Sweet Potato PB Spread and Healthy Vegan Frosting (sweet ones).
This table is perfect to prepare at outdoor parties or in some celebration or picnic. It is a very nice way to enjoy time together while you share delicious food.
If you want more easy spreads you can check the following recipes:
Basic creamy and indulgent sauce to DIP in with raw veggies, bread or crackers. SIMPLE to make: few ingredients and 5 minutes.
- 1 can cooked chickpeas (400g)
- 1/2 cooked beetroot (150g)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt, ground pepper, paprika and cumin
- Blend chickpeas with beetroot, tahini, EVOO, garlic and water.
- Then add lemon juice and spices and blend everything together until smooth and creamy.
- Serve cold with a drizzle of EVOO and sesame seeds.