Anyone wants a piece of brownie but at the same time nourish the body? This 10-INGREDIENT Healthy Brownies are perfect. They are Naturally Sweetened and Wholefood, for chocolate lovers for sure. But really.. for everyone!
You can watch full recipe here: Want to save this Recipe for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards:If you make this recipe leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to share it on Instagram, tag me @EarthyMaite + #EarthyMaite! I love seeing your delicious recreations 🙂
Simple, Naturally Sweetened and Vegan Brownies that are healthy and delicious.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 cup Date Paste or 2/3 cup dates (94g)
- 2/3 cup spelt/oat flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (50g)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (60g)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cut the sweet potato in half and make holes with a fork and roast it upside down for 30 minutes until smooth, then peel the sweet potato and mash it with a fork.
- Add the following ingredients in order to the mashed sweet potato and mix: Date Paste, peanut butter, vanilla, oil, cocoa, salt, baking powder and flour.
- Transfer the brownie mix to a greased pan and decorate with walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake the brownies at 180ºC for 30 minutes. Let them cool in the pan for 30-60 minutes before cutting them into pieces.
If you want to make this recipe Gluten Free, make sure you use a certified GF oat flour, normally written in the package.
TIP: If you are in a rush, you can cook the sweet potato in the microwave, make holes with a fork and cook it for 5 minutes more or less.