These cookies are EASY to make, Naturally Sweetened thank to the bananas and very crunchy. This dessert is perfect to have it in bulk in a closed jar and bake it when we have ripe bananas ready, for a quick snack or for a perfect breakfast with a cup of coffee.
Want to save this Recipe for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards:
Easy-No Sugar-Quick and Crunchy Cookies
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats (200g)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped dried cranberries
- Laminated almonds
- Chocolate 72%
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mash bananas, add oats and mix.
- Add peanut butter, cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract.
- Chop dried cranberries and add them to the dough.
- Using a scoop of ice cream, make small balls and put them on the baking sheet with baking paper.
- With wet hands, press the cookies to make them flat and round.
- Add laminated almonds and press gently.
- Bake them for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate with coconut oil in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
- Once browned add the melted chocolate and let cool.
If you want to make this recipe Gluten Free, make sure you use a certified GF oat flour, normally written in the package.