The Healthiest Fall Granola (no sugar-syrup and oils, aka WHOLEFOOD) for your cold and autumn breakfasts with plant based yogurt and fresh fruit, as a snack or with fresh or hot vegetable milk. Very EASY to make and satifying. We love making this recipe in bulk to have breakfast ready when we are in a hurry.
Step 2: Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix: oats, oat flour, walnuts, almonds, grated coconut and chocolate chips.
The Healthiest Fall Pumpkin Granola (no sugar-syrup and oils, aka WHOLEFOOD) for your cold and autumn breakfasts
- Pumpkin Butter
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 cups oats (300g)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup grated coconut (40g)
- 1/2 cup almonds (60g)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (50g)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (30g)
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Blend wet ingredients: Pumpkin Butter (use the whole amount from the recipe!) and tahini until smooth.
- Chop walnuts and almonds with a sharp knife and then in a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet blend to the bowl and mix with your hands.
- Put all the granola chunks in a baking tray with baking paper or silicone paper.
- Bake at 170ºC for 40 min fliping the granola in half time and until crispy and golden brown.
- Let cool and then keep it in an airtight container, we use glass airtight jars.
If you want to make this recipe nut free replace almonds and walnuts with sunflower and pumpkin seeds or peanuts.
If you want to make this recipe Gluten Free, make sure you use a certified GF oats and oat flour, normally written in the package.
Feel free to change the nuts with the ones of your choice, our favourites are cashews, almonds and pistachios.
TIP: Keep in mind the temperature of your oven and remember to turn the granola when half the time passes, you do not want to burn it.