This green DIP is all you will need to spread in toasts, sandwiches, bruschettas or Healthy French Fries. This Edamame and Green Pea Spread is savory and super smooth. It is EASY to make with simple ingredients: Edamames, Green Peas, Tahini, Olive Oil, Fresh garlic…
It is the perfect DIP to prepare with other savoury and sweet spreads to create a beautiful DIP Colorful Table like this one above: If you want more easy spreads you can check the following recipes:
- 1 cup frozen green peas (150g)
- 1/2 cup frozen edamames (150g whole or 70g peeled)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt, ground pepper and paprika
- Cook green peas and edamame n boiling water for 10 minutes, until cooked.
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Transfer it to small jars and refrigerate it. The dip will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Enjoy it in sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and a slice of tofu, with healthy French Fries or raw veggies as carrot and pepper sticks.