Who doesn’t like fries? We would eat them everyday even as a snack but we also know the amount of oil in them (usually not the best one…). So you can easily make this recipe and feel like having those fries but with no more stomach ache afterwards… This recipe is so EASY to follow and Pantry Staple. Grab some potatoes and lets baked them!
Want to save this Recipe for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards:
Super CRISPY Healthy Fries » Baked potatoes. Less than 10 INGREDIENTS. Easy to follow.
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp mix herbs (parsley, origano, rosemary..)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC.
- Peel potatoes and wash them in cold water.
- Cut them very thin (0.5 cm wide and 5 cm long, see the photos).
- Soak the potatoes in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and add all other ingredients and mix.
- Place potatoes in a baking tray with baking paper or silicone paper and bake at 180ºC for 20-30 minutes until smooth and cooked.
- Finally, heat the oven to 250ºC and bake fries until golden and crispy (15 minutes). It is very important to flip the fries when they are golden so that they don't get burned.
TIP: We love to dip these fries in guacamole, red pepper hummus or vegan cheddar cheese sauce.