This Easy Summer pasta is comforting and light, perfect for these last summer days. You will only need 5 ingredients, pantry staples!
We only need to add all the ingredients to a food processor or small blender:
This is an incredibly versatile pasta dish to garnish with some more parsley and black olives on top. It’s delicious served on its own or alongside some plantbased protein and salads!
Easy and Quick Summer Pasta, comforting and light, perfect for these last summer days. You will only need 5 ingredients, pantry staples!
- 4 roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Pasta (we use orecchiette)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and season with a pinch of salt. Once boiling, add pasta and cook following the package instructions. Drain and set aside until serving.
- In a food processor add the red peppers, EVOO, walnuts, parlsey and garlic.
- Add salt, ground pepper and paprika.
- Pour cooked drained pasta over the sauce and combine.
- Serve immediately as is, or garnish with more parsley and black olives.